This Easter, don’t miss the £10,000 slots prize draw at Prospect Hall Casino.
There will also be chances to win 100 cash prizes with a top jackpot of £5,000. The prize draw will take place on Tuesday 29th March, and all that’s required to enter is a £10 wager on any qualifying Prospect Hall slot game.
Players can earn unlimited tickets to the prize draw meaning the more they play, the more chances to win. With an abundance of different games to play, there is a great chance for players to win some big cash prizes.
The Prospect Hall Easter Prize Draw is in addition to the industry leading welcome bonus of £300 plus 100 free spins.
Terms & Conditions
- The £10,000 Easter Slots Prize Draw (“this promotion”) is only open to players (“you”) who
are aged 18 years or over; have a Betable account in good standing (e.g. must have fully complied with all terms and conditions); and are located in a jurisdiction where it is lawful to participate in the £10,000 Easter Slots Prize Draw
- This promotion will run from 00:00, 1st March 2016 until 23:59, 28th March 2016, the “Active Period” of the promotion
- By participating in this promotion you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Bonus Terms and Conditions
- You can qualify for entry to this promotion by visiting Prospect Hall Casino and placing cash wagers on games listed in the Slots category the “Qualifying Slots Games” during the Active Period of the promotion.
- For every £10 cash wagered (either in one wager or multiple smaller wagers) on Qualifying Slot Games you will earn one free entry into the weekly prize draw. Entries are made automatically upon meeting the criteria and the number of free entries into the draw are directly related to the amount staked on the Qualifying Slot Games, by each player. There is no upper limit of entries, unless there are general account limits imposed by the player or Prospect Hall Casino.
- The Winners will be selected in a random draw to be conducted on Tuesday 29th March from all valid ticket entries.
- Prize payments will be made to the winners’ accounts within 2 working days of the draw.
- In the event that a winners’ account is deemed to be ineligible (for example found to be under age, invalid id or verification, or if the account has be closed as a result of a fraud or security investigation), the promoter reserves the right to withhold payment of the prize and if necessary award the prize to an alternate entrant.
- There is no alternative to any cash prize offered in whole or part and withdrawal of prize payments can only be made in accordance with the general terms and conditions of Prospect Hall Casino.