The UK launch of fantasy sports giant DraftKings is getting us a bit excited here at GambleGeek.
Maybe a little bit too excited, actually. To celebrate the launch we’re running a $1,000 (£700) tournament, exclusive to GambleGeek readers who sign-up through our link.
How to enter
To gain entry to the DraftKings freeroll, just follow these two simple steps:
- Sign up to DraftKings using our link found here
- Let us know your DraftKings username
(please turn off adblock if you don’t see the link)
Once you have created an account by clicking through the link above just shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your DraftKings screen name to confirm your entry.
We don’t expect this tournament to be over-crowded, so this could be a great chance to open your season with a bang.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Your entry is only valid for the GambleGeek $1k freeroll on February 27th 2016
- Only valid for players who sign-up through GambleGeek’s tracking link
- Maximum of one entry per person
- Players must send us their DraftKings user ID to confirm their entry
- Deadline for entries closes at 3.00pm on February 27th 2016
DraftKings launched its mobile app on February 5 in the UK. Desktop version will be available very soon.