While you’re enjoying yourselves this Christmas, please, take the time to spare a thought for West Brom fans.
The Baggies have taken the unwelcome honour of top spot in the table for worst official club shop Christmas gift.
The GambleGeek team have trawled through the merchandise from all 20 of the top-flight’s clubs before ranking them worst to best.
And the outcome was unanimous – West Brom’s £4.49 clothes peg left Tony Pulis’s men high and dry at the top of the table.
Premier League’s worst Christmas Gifts 2015
1. West Bromwich Albion clothes pegs – £4.49
2. Bournemouth hard hat – £25
3. Crystal Palace tape measure – £4.99
4. Sunderland dog lead – £7.99
5. Stoke City flashing yo-yo – £4
6. Chelsea highlighter set – £4
For Chelsea fans, this could well be the highlighter their season (sorry).
7. Aston Villa astro turf sign – £5
Forget turkey and tinsel, show the Villa fan in your life some turf love.
8. West Ham United oven gloves – £12.99
Perfect for when the Irons are hot.
9. Liverpool tree topper – £8
Ideal for Liverpool fans who’ve been waiting for 25 years to see their club back at the top.
10. Manchester United Christmas desktop tree – £10
Ensuring Red Devils can enjoy a white Christmas, even if they have to work.
11. Newcastle United Christmas jumper – £25
Be the talk of the Toon this year, with this fetching jumper. It’s easy to remove for when you’re on the Gallowgate during those balmy January nights.
12. Tottenham Hotspur cockerel tinsel – £5
Let’s be honest, no home is really complete without tinsel with some cockerels dangling from it.
13. Manchester City garden thermometer – £10
Let it snow and then check exactly how cold it is with this fetching temperature gauge for your garden.
14. Leicester City flashing antlers – £2
Allowing Foxes to disguise themselves as reindeer. At £2, a better bargain than Jamie Vardy.
15. Watford alarm clock – £15
Hornets fans, ensure you don’t get caught napping by adding this to your Christmas list.
16. Southampton shot glasses – £7
Hit the bar and make sure your shots are on target with these club-branded glasses.
17. Arsenal car dice – £5
Pretty sure Arsene has a set of these in his Nova. Incredibly, these are still in stock.
18. Swansea ladies’ perfume – £15
Swan for the ladies.
19. Everton aftershave – £15
Stuck for something to get the Toffees fan in your life? This is a really classy option. Smells like team spirit.
20. Norwich City striped fleece onesie – £40
And, bottom of the league (which actually means they’re top), it’s Norwich. Based purely on the face that this might come in useful during those nippy Norfolk nights.
There’s also little danger of Delia having to ask “WHERE ARE YOU?” if you’re lucky enough to be sporting this.
Like our list? Here’s some more for your consideration:
Opening a new betting account? Compare new bookmaker sign-up offers and bonuses