GambleGeek works with a range of preferred partners to promote sports betting offers, free bets, enhanced odds, poker offers and casino promotions. You might need to pause any ad-blocking software to use some links and promotions.
Betfair started life as an exchange for sports betting but has grown into one of the biggest betting platforms in the world. While it still retains its exchange, offering some of the most competitive prices available, Betfair now has a dedicated sportsbook, casino and poker rooms.
Betfair Sportsbook offer
Betfair’s sportsbook offer is a free bet of £30 when customers sign up and deposit £10.
Betfair casino offer
The casino bonus is a 200% bonus – that’s three times to cash a customer deposits – of up to £300.
Betfair poker offer
The €40 poker welcome pack offers a host of goodies for new players, including a sign-up bonus of up €20 when you deposit €10. Players also get €5 to play with in the casino.
A some key facts about Betfair
- Betfair was founded in May 1999 by Andrew Black and Ed Wray.
- Betfair pioneered the betting exchange concept in 2000, allowing customers to bet at odds set by themselves or by other customers.
- In 2013, Betfair launched a fixed odds Sportsbook to offer greater choice to the recreational end of the market.
- Today, Betfair is one of the world’s largest international online sports betting providers.
- Betfair holds gambling licences in the UK, Gibraltar, Malta, Spain, Italy, the United States, Australia, Bulgaria, Denmark.
- Betfair is committed to high standards of integrity and has agreed over 50 Memoranda of Understanding with sports governing bodies.
- Betfair’s Exchange processes more than seven million transactions every day, more than all European stock exchanges combined.
- 99.9% of transactions are completed in under a second.
- Betfair has more than 950,000 active customers.
- Betfair recorded revenues of £387m in the 2013 financial year.
All offers and promotions are subject to the individual company’s terms and conditions.