GambleGeek works with a range of preferred partners to promote sports betting offers, free bets, enhanced odds, poker offers and casino promotions. You might need to pause any ad-blocking software to use some links and promotions.
Betfred sportsbook bonus
Betfred’s betting offers for new customers include a free bet of £30 after a deposit of £10.
Betfred casino bonus
Betfred offer new players to the casino a bonus of up to £200 for new customers.
Betfred poker bonus
Betfred also offers the chance to play bingo, lotto, side games and tote pools.
A brief history of Betfred
- First betting shop established 1967 by brothers Fred and Peter Done in Salford
- Purchased 2nd shop in Salford in 1969
- Fred Done invented the Lucky 15 Bet in 1984
- Expanded to 100 Shops in 1997
- First bookmaker to ever pay out early on Manchester United to win the title, Arsenal won !
- Purchased 40 shops from Demmy Racing Group in January 1999
- Expanded to 200 Shops in 2000
- Betfred telephone betting launched 2002
- First shop opened in Greater London September 2002
- First sponsored the Grade 1 Betfred Gold Cup at Sandown Park April 2004, Formerly the Whitbread Gold Cup
- Moved into Headquarters in Birchwood, Warrington September 2004
- Launch of Betfred.com 2004
- Betfred opened their 450th Shop in Leicester Square, London in 2004
- Betfred created the first betting shop millionaire, November 2004
- Betfred opened their 500th Shop in Cardiff March 2005
- Opened Betting Shop at Haydock Park Racecourse in 2005
- Sponsor of the Group 1 Sprint Cup and the Group 2 Temple Stakes 2005
- Opened Betting Shop at Kempton Park Racecourse 2006
- Official Betting Partner of Manchester United, August 2006 – 2009
- Official Betting Partner of the new Wembley National Stadium 2006 onwards
- Betfred Mobile launched 2006
- Betfred opened their 800th Shop in Newmarket in April 2009
- Betfred renewed Wembley National Stadium Betting Partnership in August 2010
- Betfred opened flagship shop in centre of Manchester in October 2010
- Betfred opened flagship shop in Chinatown, London in February 2011
- Betfred announced as new owner of the Tote, June 2011
- Betfred successfully completes purchase of the Tote, July 2011
- Betfred is horse racing’s biggest sponsor. Sponsoring 700 races per year – 2011-18
- Sponsor of Cheltenham Gold Cup 2012 – 2015
Source: Befred corporate website
All betting offers and promotions are subject to the individual company’s terms and conditions.